Alright, we've finished week 3 of the FIRST Robotics Competition Regional and District events. Have you seen any great news coverage of any event over these 3 weeks? I get an email from Google Alerts every day that notifies me of anything new on the Internet relating to "FIRST Robotics". The quality of the info has picked up, as I'd expect, but I still haven't seen any television news stories covering FIRST events.
If you have any good TV/video coverage of FIRST events, send me a link; I'd love to see them. If you know of a good FIRST related blog, please send me a link. I know a lot more news is being distributed via blogs in lieu of real paper. I love to read blogs, but I don't want to read someone's blog that is 99% about their life and an occasional post about FIRST.
I write every night and almost all of it is about some aspect of FIRST. I'm trying my hardest to push FIRST into the blogosphere and I'd love to meet others doing the same thing.
FIRST needs to get in the news, whether it's on TV, radio, printed paper or Internet. I'm doing what I can, but this isn't a one person job.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment