So, in the process of trying to come up with something to blog about tonight, I consulted my Google Alert email. Every day Google Alert notifies me of anything new on the web related to FIRST Robotics. Lately I browse through the entries but rarely take time to read any of the findings. It's mostly news regarding a "local team" winning a regional competition. They then go on to explain FIRST, which is great, but not the kind of info I'm looking for.
My Google Alert for today contained a link to a team's website and into their blog archive. Being a fan of blogs, I decided to bite. It was actually a teams meeting notes from a couple weeks ago. Not much of interest to me there, but I did decide to go in the front door and explore their website.
Team 864 - Lynbrook Robotics has a really nice web presence. They are located in San Jose California and are "The Funky Monkeys". What's not to love about that name?
Their website is clean and explains FIRST along with showing who they are. Nice pictures, nice colors, nice design, well done!
Good job on the website Team 864 - Good luck to you guys in 2009; hope to see you in Atlanta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment