Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updating FIRST Objective

Today I updated the scouting database running on my website - FIRSTObjective.org and I also decided to add some new features to the scouting system.

Right now the "Lunacy Scout" gives you information regarding any FRC team of your choosing, however I am adding some analysis information for any given event (regional / district event). I should have the new features in place in the next day or two. I also plan on adding a feature to allow selection of several teams and have it generate a report that can be printed.

Tomorrow we get to "un-bag" our robot and do some tweaking. This is the first time we've been able to touch our machine since leaving Traverse City 3 weeks ago. We've learned a lot from watching the competition over the weeks and have some things in mind to work on.

Check back tomorrow for an update on our "tweaking" progress and new changes to FIRST Objective.

No comments: