So, with our heads all full of FIRST, I'd like to take the time to look at the larger picture. Why are we doing this? It's not to win a competition or build a really sweet robot. It's about establishing an interest in science and technology in the kids.
But why is science important?
I read a lot of blogs, and this video has come up more than once. If you are interested in my blog, then take the time to watch this. It's about 28 minutes in length and well worth it.
Why is Science Important? from Alom Shaha on Vimeo.
Thanks to Alom Shaha for creating this outstanding explanation, and allowing me to share it with you.
I hope you take the time to watch this and that you may now see the forest instead of just the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment