Tonight we un-bagged our machine for a couple hours and did some minor maintenance work to the frame, chassis and drive-train. All looked to be in good shape, however our drive chain had stretched ever-so-slightly and was slipping a little under extreme conditions. It was nothing that our build team couldn't fix in about 10 minutes.
Our programming team only had a few things to tweak / test and it was like they'd been on a month long vacation (oh wait, I guess they have sorta). It took a little longer than normal to get things flowing again, never-the-less we tested some things and made a few changes. We'll get everything wrapped up tomorrow, I hope.
Our drive team also had a little time to remember how to drive the robot. I guess it's just like riding a bike.
Anyhow, tomorrow more of the same.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment