Monday, March 9, 2009

Making Music

In previous posts I've talked about the Chairman's Award; how it is the highest honor awarded to any FIRST team, and how this year we are supposed to make a video that we submit at the time of our Chairman's Award presentation.

My daughter volunteered to help make our Chairman's Award video and lately we have been discussing what should go in the video. We've narrowed down a group of pictures that will become a slide show, and we've been talking about the narration that will accompany the pictures.

I thought it might be nice to have some ambient music in the background, and me, a wannabe musician, thought I should try to put together some background music for our video.

Well, I've had lots of fun this evening and I've come up with some techno-ambient music that I think might work well for our video.

Once we finish the video, we'll be posting it on our YouTube site. Check back soon for an update.

No comments: