Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going To Bed

Tomorrow morning we leave and head North to our first competition. We have about a 3 hour bus ride, plus we are stopping for breakfast somewhere along the way. We are shooting to be in Traverse City at about 8:30 am. That means we need to leave here in about 5 hours; not much time for sleep. Anyhow, we'll be able to doze off on the bus, so that's good.

I goofed around today getting my Twitter updates to show on the blog, and finally got it working. It was working yesterday, then I changed it to show the last 10 updates and it quit working. I'm not sure what actually fixed it, but it's fixed now.

I watched a little bit of the webcast from Chicago this afternoon. Lunacy is going to be a slow game, and right now I'm not sure if it will be extremely entertaining. These were just practice rounds, so I'm thinking that it will get a bit more intense as teams discover the nuances of playing the game.

I'm not sure if we'll have Internet access at the competition, but I will be Twittering from my phone all day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to blog tomorrow night.

Time for bed...

No comments: