Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 Days to Go

We spent another 3 hours at our friend's build site this evening. Code Red Team 2771 invited us back tonight and we couldn't refuse the opportunity to practice on their floor.

I was hoping to have a little more time to sort out some of the programming issues we are facing, but our time tonight was mostly devoted to driver practice. However, we did change how some of the controls work so that it is more user-friendly for the drives.

Our drive team got in some good practice and they're looking stronger and communicating better every time they drive. They're consistently dumping loads of "moon rocks" into moving trailers and their maneuvering skills are quite good.

Tomorrow night we are meeting at the school, and this will probably be the last night of intense programming. I think we are going to devote tomorrow entirely to working out our issues with selecting different autonomous modes, and our problems that have recently arisen in our color tracking code. We're also now having problems reading our sonar. I'm hoping tomorrow I can report that all of those issues are behind us.

No comments: