Like yesterday, our team didn't meet today. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a story to tell tonight so I'll look ahead at our looming deadline. We have 37 days left to build, program and test our robot. Those days will be gone before we know it, and we will be facing our first competition.
The next 5 weeks will be an amazing experience for the students that have chosen to be involved in FIRST this year. Following those 5 weeks are our competitions, which are the celebrations of our labor. Someone said a FIRST competition is a combination between a NASA rocket launch and a rock concert. I'd agree, FIRST is the hardest fun you'll ever have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Roger, I enjoyed reading your blog entries. I am also a mentor for software and controls. We are just about the same stage you are. Keep up the great blog!
Thanks for the nice comment and good luck to you and your team!
Post a Comment