Number 2 on the list was a rookie team in 2008...
#2
Team 2337 - EngiNERDS I've never felt the pressure of being on a rookie team before, and I can imagine that trying to get a new team off the ground is a tough job. Heck, it's a tough job just to design, build and program a robot in 6 weeks, even when the team has been doing it for years.
So, when I saw Team 2337 roll out their rookie robot, I was stunned. It was a beautiful machine that used an elegant "booter" to kick the Track Ball over the Overpass. They traveled across the state and competed in the West Michigan Regional; I hope they make the trip again in 2009. I'm anxious to see what you guys come up with this year.
Good luck!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment