The official kick off to the 2009 season is a week from today. At that point teams will start brainstorming their design and the build season starts. The clues that have been given will all make sense (probably not, but that's okay).
Speaking of clues, my last poll closed a short time ago. I asked if you would be trying to solve the clues that FIRST has given. I was amazed at the results, 80% said they would be trying to solve the clues and 20% said they would not. I like thinking about the clues, but I really thought more people would be ignoring them.
So, with that said, check out my new poll and let me know what you think. I know I have some readers (I have Google Analytics installed), so vote in a poll and leave a comment.
The top ten (err, five) list will come next. Check back tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment