Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We made it home about an hour ago, and here I am back with a quick update before I call it a night.

I feel spoiled now typing on a real keyboard rather than poking at those little keys on my phone.

Anyhow, Team 904 wrapped up a great weekend in Wisconsin today. We did not score a lot of wins, but I feel we had a successful regional. We had a lot of electrical problems that we feel are now behind us and we are ready for West Michigan.

With a little cheering support from our team, our drive team did an outstanding job in the final matches. They performed well under pressure and I'm sure they'll be up to the task next weekend.

We did end the regional on a high note. I am proud to announce that Team 904 was awarded the Chrysler Team Spirit trophy for 2008 at the Wisconsin Regional! I am very proud of our team, they rallied around to give uber-support to our drivers. Congrats Team 904, you deserved that one!

Tomorrow I'll sort through the photos I took and post some to my flickr account. Check back soon for a few pics of Milwaukee.

The only other thing I need to add is that it feels great to be home!

No comments: