Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday at 2008 WMR

Wow, it was a long day for our crew. We started at 8am prepping our robot, and finished in a nasty snow/ice storm at about 9:30pm.

Today's matches weren't the best for 904; we finished the day with a 2-4 record. Our robot is capable of a lot more and so are our drivers. Right now I'm not exactly sure where our problems are, we're just not winning matches.

Our hybrid mode is lacking a lot to be desired. The code we've written to read the on board gyro doesn't seem to give us accurate results. This problems goes right back to our tests a couple weeks ago. Something isn't right and we are not sure what it is.

Besides today's matches, we co-hosted the team social tonight. Unfortunately I think the bad weather forced most teams to stay home. It turned out pretty good though. We all had a lot of fun and it was too bad that not more teams showed up.

Anyhow, we're back at it tomorrow morning. I'll try to post more tomorrow during the day.

No comments: