So, I had 2 readers voice their opinion on my poll regarding if there were enough sponsors and mentors for every school to have a viable FIRST team.
The unanimous vote was yes, which makes me feel great.
But sometimes I worry about this. In these tough economic times, it's difficult for established teams to get enough sponsorship to sustain their team. As FIRST grows and more teams are started, it is going to be tougher to find enough companies willing to fund this type of program.
In my last post I wrote about the new FIRST in Michigan concept. With the potential growth of FIRST in Michigan, I certainly hope there are enough sponsors and mentors to go around.
Please take a minute and vote on my new poll. Do you think FIRST in Michigan is a good step for FIRST?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment