Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Video

I think in my last post I mentioned that I had started working on a promo video for our FIRST Robotics team. I was hoping that my daughter would take over and finish it for me, however she didn't want to finish what I had started on our PC, but she thought she'd try to work on it on her Mac. As it turned out, the software that I was using on our PC lacked a lot to be desired and I downloaded a trial version of a pro package and it worked quite nicely.

As it stands now, she may or may not work on the video, I don't know. Nevertheless I spent a lot of yesterday working on it and I've posted the finished product on my YouTube site.

http://www.youtube.com/rogerlsmith

Check it out if you have about 3 minutes; I'm quite happy with the outcome.

No comments: