Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Since it has been a month from my last post, I'll take a few minutes today to write a brief update.

First off, I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day. If you haven't already, please take a moment and remember someone who bravely served our country so that we could be free.

Over the last month our robotics team had a few meetings and we wrapped up the season with a potluck dinner a couple weeks ago. Our potluck dinner was very nice; we awarded and thanked a ton of people.

Today our team marched in the Memorial Day Parade, however I didn't attend. It was a beautiful day and I hope those that did attend had a great time.

I've been monitoring the FIRST YouTube website, waiting for the announcement for this year's President's Circle contest. I haven't seen anything posted yet, but when I do I'll be writing about it.

No comments: